Apply for DE FOA 0002697
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Foundational Agrivoltaic Research for Megawatt Scale (FARMS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Centers for Homeland Security - Extension of Period of Performance
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 22 Justice Reinvestment Initiative Assessment and Coordination
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002697
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002697) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002775||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002774, Energy Infrastructure Deployment on Tribal Lands – 2022|
|DE FOA 0002748||Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002737 “Clean Energy Manufacturing Innovation Institute for Industrial Decarbonization through Electrification of Process Heating”|
|DE FOA 0002638||FY22 Scale-Up of Integrated Biorefineries and Greenhouse Gas Reduction in First Generation Ethanol Production (Scale-Up+)|
|DE FOA 0002723||Request for Information (RFI): Research and Development Opportunities in Energy Management Control Systems|
|DE FOA 0002768||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002779 - Bipartisan Infrastructure Law: Additional Clean Hydrogen Programs (Section 40314): Regional Clean Hydrogen Hubs|
|DE FOA 0002565||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Energyshed: Exploring Place-Based Generation|
|DE FOA 0002737||Clean Energy Manufacturing Innovation Institute for Industrial Decarbonization through Electrification of Process Heating|
|DE FOA 0002762||REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI): ENERGY POLICY ACT OF 2005 SECTION 243 AND 247 HYDROPOWER INCENTIVE PROGRAMS|
|DE FOA 0002803||Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002804 “Industrial Efficiency and Decarbonization FOA”.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002697", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.