Apply for O BJA 2022 171097
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 22 Justice Reinvestment Initiative Assessment and Coordination" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.827.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 24, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Foundational Agrivoltaic Research for Megawatt Scale (FARMS)
Previous opportunity: B1/B2-Level Multi-Media Georgian-to-English Curriculum for English Teachers and Those Seeking to Become English Teachers
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJA 2022 171097
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJA 2022 171097) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2022 171272||BJA FY 22 Residential Substance Abuse Treatment (RSAT) for State Prisoners Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2022 171277||BJA FY 22 Corrections Officer and Staff Safety and Wellness Center|
|O BJA 2022 171118||BJA FY 22 Preventing School Violence: BJA’s STOP School Violence Program|
|O BJA 2022 171281||BJA FY 22 Residential Substance Abuse Treatment for State Prisoners Program Formula Grant Solicitation|
|O BJA 2022 171285||BJA FY 22 National Initiatives in Justice and Mental Health: Training and Technical Assistance for Grantees and the Field|
|O BJA 2022 171284||BJA FY 22 Improving Reentry Education and Employment Outcomes|
|O BJA 2022 171275||BJA FY 22 Veterans Treatment Court Risk and Need Enhancement Initiative|
|O BJA 2022 171288||FY 22 BJA National Initiatives - Justice for All: Effective Administration of Criminal Justice Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2022 171296||BJA FY 22 STOP School Violence Specialized Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2022 171301||BJA FY 22 Justice Jails and Justice Support Center|
|O BJA 2022 171302||BJA FY 22 Smart Reentry and Supervision: Grants, Tools, and Technical Assistance to Facilitate Change|
|O BJA 2022 171310||BJA FY 22 Law Enforcement National Initiatives to Improve Public Safety, Enhance Agency Operations via Training, Recruitment and Retention and Building Community Trust|
|20220810 TD TR||Media Projects|
|O BJA 2022 171300||BJA FY 22 Justice Counts Implementation Program|
|20220810 BP BR GE GG GI||Public Humanities Projects|
|O BJA 2022 171325||BJA FY 22 Field Initiated: Encouraging Innovation|
|O BJA 2022 171324||BJA FY 22 Harold Rogers Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP)Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2022 171341||BJA FY 22 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program - Competitive|
|O BJA 2022 171337||BJA FY 22 Prosecuting Cold Cases Using DNA|
|O BJA 2022 171336||BJA FY 22 Forensics Training and Technical Assistance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJA 2022 171097", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.