FLORIDA fISH & WILDLIFE CONSERVATION COMMISSION (F17AS00467)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FLORIDA fISH & WILDLIFE CONSERVATION COMMISSION" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 22, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Rapid Response Rural Data Analysis and Issue Specific Rural Research Studies
Previous opportunity: Provide College Youth with Park Work Experience with the Santa Monica Mountains Fund
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00467) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00470||-Inspection and maintenance of manatee protection area marker network|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 010||DRL Global Religious Freedom Programs (FY17/18)|
|SFOP0002367||FY18 International Media Rreporting Program|
|TAP 2018||OIA Technical Assistance Program|
|MAP 2018||Maintenance Assistance Program|
|TATFY18||TAT Grant Program FY18|
|HU0001 18 TSNRP 0002||"Open Call" Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|AT ATC 18 002||FY 2018 TIP Office International Programs to Combat Human Trafficking Funding Opportunity - SOIs|
|P18AS00003||FY 18 American Battlefield Protection Program Battlefield Preservation Planning Project Grants|
|72048618R00001||Request for Information - New Thailand Activity|
|USDOTOSDBUSBTRCNP20171||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Small Business Transportation Resource - Northern Plains|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 015||DRL Labor Programs to Combat Slavery in West Africa|
|P18AS00006||2018 Preservation Technology and Training Grants|
|USGS 18 FA 0009||Genotyping 14 recently discovered native Berberis pinnata ssp. insularis individuals for conservation|
|NPS 18 NERO 0001||Journey through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 018||Strengthening the Organizational Capacity and Regional Network of Disabled Persons Organizations (DPOs) in Southeast Asia|
|P18AS00010||Research and Development to Support the Interagency Monitoring of Protected Visual Environments (IMPROVE) - Enhancing the Quality and Scope of Aerosol Data Collection|
|DOSGEO 18 GR 001 GEO 110317||2018 Ambassador’s Fund for Cultural Preservation|
|18 VNM NOFO 02||U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP Large Grants 2018 Competition Announcement|
|DOSMNG 2018||Embassy Ulaanbaatar Annual Program Statement FY2018|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00467", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: