Apply for DE FOA 0002015
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advanced Technologies for Enhanced Oil Recovery" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2019 This is a Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0001988. Applications will not be accepted for the Notice of Intent..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2019 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION
Previous opportunity: Advancing Basic Education in the Philippines (ABEP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002015
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002015) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2019 2005754||Collaborative Science, Technology, and Applied Research (CSTAR) Program|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005810||National Competitive Harmful Algal Bloom Programs|
|F19AS00001||Central Valley Project Improvement Act- Anadromous Fish Restoration Program|
|F19AS00018||R packages for enhancing the Geospatial Population Estimator (GSPE) of moose in Alaska.|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005832||FY19 Dr Nancy Foster Scholarship Program|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005821||2019 Deep Coral Reef Ecosystem Studies Program: American Samoa|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005822||2019 Regional Ecosystem Prediction Program (REPP): Understanding Coral Ecosystem Connectivity in the Hawaiian Archipelago|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005800||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2019|
|F19AS00026||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005862||2019 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2019 2005826||2019 Partnerships for Hawaiian Monk Seal Recovery and Conservation|
|NOAA OAR OAP 2019 2005791||Regional Ocean Acidification Observing Optimization Study (OOS-OA19)|
|F19AS00015||Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005858||FY2019 NOAA Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Hawaii Program|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2019 2005899||FY 2019 SMALL BUSINESS INNOVATION RESEARCH (SBIR) PROGRAM|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2019 2005889||FY 2019 Community-based Restoration Program Coastal and Marine Habitat Restoration Grants|
|F19AS00043||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005879||FY19 Coral Reef Conservation Program, Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005907||Fiscal Year 2019 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005909||Fiscal Year 2019 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Marine Resource Economics|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.