The Little Yosemite Valley Backcountry Internship Program (P18AS00143)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The Little Yosemite Valley Backcountry Internship Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,800.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY 2018 J. Christopher Stevens Virtual Exchange Initiative (Stevens Initiative)
Previous opportunity: NIJ FY18 Understanding the Impacts of Policing Strategies and Practices
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00143) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00145||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD:Natural resources support, assistance, and experiences in Everglades National Park: The BioCorps internship program.|
|P18AS00067||Fee Management Agreement for Muir Woods National Monument|
|P18AS00147||Adventure Outdoor Recreation History and Management|
|P18AS00146||Develop a Repeat Photography Program to engage visitors and document landscape changes|
|P18AS00148||Designing and Enhancing OUtdoor Exhibits to Interpret Florrissant Fossil Beds|
|P18AS00150||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Corps Opportunity to Learn to Create Interpretive Media|
|NPSNOICANY1800355||Restore Trails and Native Vegetation at Canyonlands National Park|
|NPSNOIPETR1800358||Trail and Fence Maintenance along the Northeast Quadrant|
|P18AS00154||Shoreline Recreational Use Projects Documentation|
|NPSNOIGLAC1800361||Rehabilitate Park Creek Trail Sections with SCA Youth Crew|
|P18AS00155||Integrated Upland Vegetation and Spring Vegetation Field Work for Mojave Desert Netweork|
|NPSNOIGLAC1800360||Rehabilitate Slide Lake Trail Sections with SCA Youth Crew|
|NPSNOIMOCA1800356||Repair Castle Trail|
|P18AS00156||Native Hawaiian Law Training Workshop|
|BOR GP 18 F001||Water Conservation Field Services Program Nebraska-Kansas Area Office|
|NPSNOIROMO1800354||RMC-CC Crew working with the Rocky Mountain National P|
|P18AS00159||Condition Assessment and Intensive Survey for Lake Lucero|
|P18AS00160||Developing Predictive Capacity ot Support Adaptive Management Strategies for Mountain Goats|
|P18AS00158||Upper San Pedro Grasslands Watershed Restoration Methods|
|NPSNOICOLMP18AC00376||Invasive Species Removal, Road and Trail Maintenance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00143", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: