Skiff Milkvetch Data Collection Project (F17AS00150)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Skiff Milkvetch Data Collection Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.650.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 14, 2017 Not applicable.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program
Previous opportunity: Affordable Care Act Program for Early Detection of Certain Medical Conditions Related to Environmental Health Hazards – Financed solely by 2017 Prevention and Public Health Funds
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00150) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJS 2017 11861||2017 BJS Visiting Fellows: Criminal Justice Statistics Programs|
|BJS 2017 11460||National Survey of Victim Service Providers|
|BJS 2017 11641||2017 NCS-X Implementation Assistance Program: Phase V - Support for Large Local Agencies|
|BJS 2017 12781||FY 2017 National Crime Statistics Exchange (NCS-X-State) Implementation Assistance Program Phase VI: Support for Small and Medium Local Law Enforcement Agencies|
|DHS 17 NPD 131 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)|
|F17AS00251||Support of Captive Grizzly Bear Program|
|BJS 2017 12660||Census of Medical Examiners and Coroners' Offices|
|BJS 2017 11480||National Victimization Statistical Support Program|
|BJS 2017 12780||FY 17 National Crime Statistics Exchange (NCS-X-State) Project: Technical Assistance and Implementation Support|
|F17AS00305||Linking Agricultural and Conservation Interests to help support the implementation of the 2017 PPJV Implementation Plan|
|BJS 2017 12700||Federal Justice Statistics Analytical Support Program|
|F17AS00306||Golden Eagle spatial prioritization modeling and spatial analysis assistance|
|SFOP0002260||Understanding China's Information Campaigns and Public Diplomacy in the Asian and Pacific Regions|
|SMK80017PAS04||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for Macedonia – Strengthening Democratic Institutions|
|BJS 2017 12800||FY 2017 NCS-X NIBRS Estimation Project|
|SFOP0004178||Information Access Fund|
|SFOP0004211||Request for Statements of Interest and Capacity (SOIC) Countering State-Sponsored Propaganda and Disinformation|
|BJS 2018 13843||FY 2018 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|BJS 2018 13842||FY 2018 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
|P18AS00078||Do we know our neighbors? Investigating how values influence preferences for future growth scenarios in a gateway community|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00150", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: