Apply for 72061521RFA00022
- The Agency for International Development, East Africa USAID-Kenya in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Scaling Sustainability and Resilience of Community Conservancies in Northern Rangelands and Coastal Ecosystems of Kenya program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 12, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 13, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Great Lakes Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Mysis, and Benthic Components
Previous opportunity: EAR Postdoctoral Fellowships
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72061521RFA00022
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72061521RFA00022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 21 N004||Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona Game and Fish Dept.|
|W911KB 21 1 0014||USARAK SRP|
|EPA LCRD SMMS 2021 2||Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|7200AA21APS00004IUWASHPASAR||Addendum DiP-WASH, IUWASH Pasar|
|EPA R5 GL2021 ZMB||Great Lakes Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Mysis, and Benthic Components|
|GRIP RFI||Green Recovery Investment Platform (GRIP)|
|72016921RFA00007||Together for Environmental Protection Activity in Serbia|
|EPA R4 LCRD 2021 11||2021 Region 4 Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|EPA G2021 STAR H1||Cumulative Health Impacts at the Intersection of Climate Change, Environmental Justice, and Vulnerable Populations/Lifestages: Community-Based Research for Solutions|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 21 05||FY22 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD REVOLVING LOAN FUND GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 21 04||FY22 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD ASSESSMENT GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 21 06||FY22 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD CLEANUP GRANTS|
|EPA EE 21 01||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 1 -- Solicitation Notice for 2021|
|EPA EE 21 10||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 10 -- Solicitation Notice for 2021|
|EPA EE 21 07||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 7 -- Solicitation Notice for 2021|
|EPA EE 21 02||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 2 -- Solicitation Notice for 2021|
|EPA EE 21 04||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 4 -- Solicitation Notice for 2021|
|EPA EE 21 08||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 8 -- Solicitation Notice for 2021|
|EPA EE 21 06||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 6 -- Solicitation Notice for 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72061521RFA00022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.