Apply for 21CS20
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Responding to Staff Trauma and Organizational Stress in Community Supervision Agencies" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 11, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $80,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Young Pacific Leaders Small Grants Competition 2022
Previous opportunity: Data Standards for Tobacco Research and Scientific Review Program (U24) Clinical Trial Not Allowed
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21CS20
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21CS20) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007752||FY 2021 Online Professional English Network (OPEN) Program|
|PAS GUA FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Guatemala - PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DHS 21 DAD 024 00 02||Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP), pursuant to the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, Section 4008|
|SFOP0007782||FY 2021 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Secondary Educators|
|SFOP0007759||Annual Program Statement for Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea|
|SFOP0007780||FY 2021 Benjamin Franklin Transatlantic Fellowship|
|SRB10021FO003||PAS Belgrade_Program Support for Media Small Grants Competition (FY2021)|
|SFOP0007826||Full and Open Competition - Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|SRB10021FO002||PAS Belgrade_Annual Program Statement (FY2021)|
|21JD07||Restrictive Housing Trainiong and Technical Assistance|
|SFOP0007745||DRL FY20 Promoting Human Rights and Transparent and Accountable Government in Vietnam|
|21CS24||ODRC Implementation Project|
|DOS KAZ NS PAS 21 002||Annual Program Statement for Cultural Affairs|
|72049721RFA00002||Indonesia Integrity Initiative (Integritas)|
|21CS11||Dosage Capacity Building|
|21CS18||and Parole Executive Orientation Training Curriculum Revision and Development Project|
|SFOP0007711||DRL FY20 IRF Promoting Religious Pluralism and Rule of Law in Malaysia|
|SRB10021FO005||PAS Belgrade_Alumni Small Grants (FY2021)|
|2021 SUVAESTH OES||Regional Environment, Science, Technology & Health (ESTH) Grants for Pacific Island States|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21CS20", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.