Kobuk Valley National Park Traditional Use Study, Native Villages of Kiana and Ambler (P17AS00293)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Kobuk Valley National Park Traditional Use Study, Native Villages of Kiana and Ambler" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2017 This is a notice of intent to award a CESU agreement to Portland State University under CFDA 15.945..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Guidance for Supplemental CDC/NCCDPHP/BRFSS Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) CDC-RFA-DP15-15130301SUPP17 Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)
Previous opportunity: BLM NV Vegetation Mapping Utilizing Remote Sensing, Black Rock Field Office
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00293) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ENGAGEMENT 201710||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|LEADERSHIP 201712||Archives Leadership Institute|
|ARCHIVAL 201710||Access to Historical Records: Archival Projects|
|P17AS00434||Educational Civic Engagement|
|P17AS00443||National History Day Student Special Prizes and Teacher Theme Books - 2018|
|PRELIM 201801||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives (Preliminary)|
|MAJOR 201807||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives|
|NPS 17 NERO 0092||Chinese American Public History, Community Outreach & Engagement|
|H98210 BAA 17 0001||Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program|
|P17AS00604||Cold War Era Official National Park Service Handbook|
|H98210 BAA017 0001||Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program events and activities|
|NPS 17 NERO 0127||Design - Repoint Brick Masonry|
|BOR GP 17 N006||Notice of Intent to Award Museum Property Processing and Curation|
|BOR GP 17 N001||Notice of Intent to Award Inadvertent Discoveries and Site Visits|
|BOR GP 17 N008||Long-Term Curation of Reclamation-Controlled Collections and Archaeological Fieldwork for Unanticipated Discoveries of Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork for Unanticipated Discoveries|
|P17AS00726||Establish Southeast Regional Accessibility Program through Partnership|
|NPS 17 NERO 0211||Ethnohistory of the President’s House Site in Independence National Historical Park, Philadelphia, PA|
|SPA100 18 GR 001 WHA 10302017||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Competition, Paraguay.|
|SPA100 18 GR 002 WHA 10312017||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2018 Large Grants Competition, Paraguay|
|DOS NGA PD ABV FY18 001||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00293", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: