Increasing Womens Political Participation in Kuwait (NEAAC ACMEPI 17 005)
- The Department of State, Assistance Coordination in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Increasing Womens Political Participation in Kuwait" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.500.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: IFRP-2017-RFA-FINAL
Previous opportunity: BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NEAAC ACMEPI 17 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00198||Draft Preparation for National Register Bulletin Update on How to Prepare National Historic Landmark (NHL) Nominations|
|P17AS00200||Field Ecology and Technical Support for Long-term Monitoring in National Parks of the Southern Colorado Plateau Network – 2017|
|SCAISB 17 AW 006 04202017||Public Affairs Section, U.S. Consulate General Lahore, Annual Program Statement—Punjab|
|ISN ISNECC 17 012||Strategic Trade Controls Seminars|
|BOR UC 17 N005||Automation and Management of Cultural Resources Information|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 007 SCA 04242017||Literature with Positive Messages for Afghan Youth|
|NOIP15AC01592 001||Administrative History of the Midwest Archeological Center, National Park Service|
|NOIP17AC00470||GLNF-CESU: Observational Research for St. Croix National Scenic River|
|17JD06||Crisis Intervention Team Training Curriculum Enhancement|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 008 SCA 04252017||Training Courses for Afghan Journalists at the Centre for Excellence in Journalism|
|SCAISB 17 AW 007 04252017||Engaging local audiences through interactive programs|
|G17AS00027||Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program|
|DOS CT CA CAMEROON 04 27 17 004||Counter-terrorism Training for Magistrates and Civilian Administrators in Regions Vulnerable to Terrorism|
|SFOP0001616||Resettlement Support Centers (RSC) for Africa in Nairobi, Kenya; Turkey and the Middle East (TuME) in Istanbul, Turkey; and Eurasia in Moscow, Russia.|
|54 17 000004||Lifting Nicaraguan Voices (LNV)|
|524 17 000004||Lifting Nicaraguan Voices (LNV)|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 071||DRL- Engaging Youth in Promoting Tolerance, Pluralism, and the Human Rights of Marginalized Populations|
|RFA 168 17 000005||USAID Reconciliation Activity|
|P17AS00226||Research, Inventory, and Evaluate Cultural Landscape of Blow-Me- Down Farm, Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site|
|P17AS00227||Master Cooperative Agreement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NEAAC ACMEPI 17 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: