Apply for P20AS00037
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, housing, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification), regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2019 Paul Bruhn Historic Revitalization Grants Program, formerly known as the Historic Revitalization Subgrant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.904.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 21, 2020 Applications must be submitted through grants.gov and received by 1159 pm Eastern Standard Time on April 21, 2020..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Housing, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for cla
Next opportunity: West Africa Counterterrorism Finance Initiative
Previous opportunity: Partnership to Support Management of Ranching Operations at Point Reyes National Seashore
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00037
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00037", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.