Apply for PAS DUSH STI40022GR0000
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Tajikistan in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Democracy Commission Small Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 07, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 20, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Previous opportunity: Understanding the Rules of Life: Emergent Networks
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS DUSH STI40022GR0000
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS DUSH STI40022GR0000) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS CONAK FY22 00 02||Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2022|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS DUSH STI40022GR0000", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.