Conservation Program to Introduce Youth to Natural Resource Careers (F18AS00081)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the employment, labor and training, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Program to Introduce Youth to Natural Resource Careers" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by There is not an application process for this NOFO. This is our Notice of Intent to award a single source agreement to the Student Conservation Association under justification 505 DM 2.14(B4)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Environment
Next opportunity: Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network on School-Based Health Services
Previous opportunity: National Fetal, Infant, and Child Death Review Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00081) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00145||Yosemite Volunteer Outreach|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00081", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: