Apply for W81EWF 20 SOI 0034
- The Department of Defense, CEERD-CERL in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Comparison of Fish Assemblages of the Crutcho Creek Drainage Basin, Oklahoma (Tinker Air Force Base)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 09, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $55,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 2021 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1
Previous opportunity: Cyanophage treatment development for mitigating freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms caused by Cyanobacteria
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81EWF 20 SOI 0034
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81EWF 20 SOI 0034) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00083||Technical Assistance with Vegetation Data to Assess Treatment Success of Sagebrush Restoration Efforts at Great Basin National Park|
|SFOP0007066||Building Lasting Legacies for the Science Envoys Program|
|20 581||Disaster Resilience Research Grants|
|G20AS00081||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G20AS00085||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G20AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G20AS00078||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G20AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00098||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00089||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G20AS00090||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00094||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G20AS00093||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G20AS00092||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00091||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00080||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00087||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00079||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 4263||AFCEC Seasonal Support|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81EWF 20 SOI 0034", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.