Apply for NOAA NOS OCM 2021 2006759
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2021 NOAA Hawaii Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.473.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 23, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2022 Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance Resilience Food Security Activity in Mozambique
Previous opportunity: EXBS Online Learning
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NOS OCM 2021 2006759
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NOS OCM 2021 2006759) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR SG 2021 2006808||American Lobster Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2021 2006812||Fiscal Year 2021 Chesapeake Bay Fisheries Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2021 2006805||NMFS West Coast Region Education and Outreach Program|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006811||Advanced Manufacturing Project|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2021 2006770||: Education,Training and Capacity Development for Weather, Water and Climate Forecasting (ETCD)|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006797||NOAA Science Collaboration Program|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006824||Federal Procurement Center Project|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006815||Export Project|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006841||A Cooperative Agreement for Climate Adaptation and Mitigation|
|CENSUS RMD RMDPO 2021 2006906||11.016, Statistical, Research, and Methodology Assistance|
|NOAA OAR OER 2022 2006910||Oceanic and Atmospheric Research (OAR), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Department of Commerce|
|NOAA NOS OCS 2022 2006933||nhancing the Capabilities of Current Hydrodynamic|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006868||MBE Equity Multiplier Project|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006916||2021 Fiscal Year Broad Agency Announcement American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian Project|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2022 2006929||Great Lakes B-WET program FY22|
|NTIA TBC TBCPO 2021 2006948||Tribal Broadband Connectivity Program|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2021 2006941||Fiscal Year 2022 - FY2023 Margaret A. Davidson Graduate Fellowships for the National Estuarine Research Reserve System|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2022 2006956||FY22 Saltonstall-Kennedy Competition|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2022 2006799||Climate Program Office FY2022|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006874||Fiscal Year 2021 Broad Agency Announcement: Minority Colleges and Universities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS OCM 2021 2006759", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.