Apply for P19AS00100
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019 Denali Sled Dog Kennels Interns" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 10, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award to the Student Conservation Association. Due date is short due to immediate need. Applications shall not be accepted by.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Dislocated Worker Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019
Previous opportunity: VALL SCA Interns for Entomology Program.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00100
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00100) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|7200AA19APS00009||Blended Finance: Leveraging Private Capital and Supporting Entrepreneurs to Achieve Education Development Outcome in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|P19AS00110||Trail Maintenance on the Portage Creek (Joe Thompson) Trail|
|ED GRANTS 041519 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education’s Perkins Innovation and Improvement|
|ED GRANTS 041619 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program CFDA Number 84.335A|
|ED GRANTS 041919 005||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Impact Aid Discretionary Construction Grant Program CFDA Number 84.041C|
|P19AS00118||Archeological Research Associates|
|72011519APS00001||Uzbekistan Education Reform|
|ND NOFO 19 110 REPOST||World Affairs in Theory and Practice|
|ND NOFO 19 109 REPOST||Smart Cities Collaboration Competition|
|ND NOFO 19 108 REPOST||Supporting Her Empowerment via Digital Tools|
|P19AS00126||Media Outreach Intern|
|P19AS00131||Rehabilitating sections of the Historic Chilkoot Trail|
|SFOP0005804||Foreign Affairs Information Technology (FAIT) Fellowship|
|SFOP0005805||2020 Foreign Affairs Information Technology (FAIT) Fellowship|
|M NOFO 19 109||Conference “Opportunities for U.S.-Indian Higher Education STEM Collaboration”|
|DOS GEO 19 CA 001 040119||Media Education Program (MEP)|
|ED GRANTS 050319 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Comprehensive Literacy State Development (CLSD) Program CFDA Number 84.371C|
|ED GRANTS 050319 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Jacob K. Javits Gifted and Talented Students Education (Javits) Program CFDA Number 84.206A|
|BIE 0002||BIE Native Language Immersion Grants-BIE Funded Schools Only Solicitation|
|NNH19ZHA002N||2019 NASA Teams Engaging Affiliated Museums and Informal Institutions (TEAM II)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00100", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.